Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in Tokyo...

8/4

Back to class this afternoon. Probably won't be too many entries this week - classes run until about 5pm again...whoot.

One interesting thing that happened today: I found Matt, one of the guys who went to karaoke with us back in Kamogawa, passed out in the kitchen on my floor. In his underwear.

*shakes head*

I very briefly contemplated taking a picture, but Matt's always been nice to me, and I'm not that mean.

I shook him awake, and he gets up kinda startled and asks me where he is. I tell him, and then he says, "I probably should get back to my room..." and sneaks out back downstairs.

Jeez.

Later, I found out that I wasn't the first one to happen upon poor Matt - Alice, one of the other girls on my floor, found him earlier, and had taken a video and posted it on YouTube somewhere. Bummer. But I doubt this is the first time something like this has happened to Matt. Guy gets wasted just as much as the rest of them - what'd he expect would happen?

On the other hand, that was a pretty nasty thing Alice did - that girl came across as having sketchy morals right from the start, so I guess I'm not that surprised.

This is one of the reasons I don't drink.

No comments: